The 4th Quarter 2015 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is now available online at http://www.pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2015_Q4.pdf. Like last year, this is a 16-page fall convention special edition with eight color pages, similar to the spring convention special edition that has been published for a number of years (the past two years in color). Here’s a summary of the contents:
- Important information about the upcoming annual PNNA/WCC convention in Portland (Oct. 16-18), including a welcome message by the new General Chairman, Ed Fischer.
- PNNA President’s message by Danny Bisgaard.
- A short Washington State (Puyallup) Fair report and photos.
- An obituary for PNNA and WCC member David Ownbey.
- An interesting article, “Honoring the Olympics, North and South” by Mark Benvenuto.
- Articles about ANA Summer Seminar by the PNNA scholarship recipients (and a PNNA Director).
- Advertisements by ANACS, Heritage Auctions and local PNNA dealers.
Back issues are also available at http://www.pnna.org/news/norwester_online.html.
Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA.