The 4th Quarter 2016 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is available online at http://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2016_Q4.pdf. This is a 16-page fall convention special edition with eight color pages, similar to the spring convention special edition that has been published for a number of years. Here’s a summary of the contents:
- Important information about the upcoming annual PNNA/WCC convention in Portland (Oct. 7-9, 2016), including a welcome message by General Chairman Ed Fischer.
- PNNA President’s message by James Reinders.
- Short WashJam 2016 and Washington State (Puyallup) Fair reports and photos.
- An interesting article, “Dollars — North, Middle and South” by Mark Benvenuto.
- Articles about ANA Summer Seminar by the PNNA scholarship recipients.
- Advertisements by ANACS, Heritage Auctions and local PNNA dealers.
Back issues are also available at http://www.pnna.org/news/norwester_online.html.
Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA, and we’ll hopefully see you in Portland!