The 3rd Quarter 2018 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is now available online at http://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2018_Q3.pdf. This is a 16-page special edition with eight color pages, produced for the upcoming Washington State Fair in Puyallup. This is the first year that the PNNA has produced a special edition for the Fair, and its issuance is the reason for delaying the 3rd Q edition by one month.
Here’s a summary of the contents:
- Welcome to Puyallup message by PNNA Fair Chairman Rick Schulz.
- PNNA President’s message by James Reinders.
- A report on the PNNA 69th Annual Convention, March 16-18, 2018 at the Tukwila Community Center.
- Interesting feature articles:
- “Big Silver in the U.S., Canada – and the Whole, Wide World,” by Mark Benvenuto.
- “Courtesy Autographs by Signers of U.S. Currency,” by Anthony (Tony) Kalt.
- “Sowing the Seed now for a Harvest of Collectors later,” by Thomas (Tom) Tullis.
- “PNNA Souvenirs and Memorabilia.”
- A summary of PNNA and ANA news available online.
- An event calendar and Washington coin club list (which we previously handed out as a separate sheet at the Fair).
- There are no advertisements in this issue, which allowed more room for the feature articles!
Note that free paper copies of this special edition will be available at the Fair. Visit the PNNA booth in the Hobby Hall.
Back issues are also available at http://www.pnna.org/news/norwester_online.html.
Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA, and we hope to see you in Puyallup.