PNNA Spring Convention
CANCELLED due to virus concerns!
This year’s spring convention, scheduled for April 17-19, 2020, has been cancelled. We’ll try again in September with the new fall show in Tukwila.
CANCELLED due to low registration!
ANA seminar, Counterfeit Detection Seminar: Classic Fakes & Chinese-made Counterfeits, was scheduled for April 15-16, 2020 in Tukwila, WA.
Location: Tukwila Community Center, 12424 42nd Ave. So., Tukwila, WA
Hotel info – Marriott Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac Area, Address: 16038 West Valley Highway, Tukwila, WA 98188. Information for PNNA group rate: Available Thursday, April 16 to Monday, April 20. Rate: 89.00 USD per night. Please contact the hotel for refund information if you already made a reservation.
The PNNA convention is the oldest and biggest annual coin show in the Pacific Northwest. Now that the spring 2020 show has been cancelled, most of the info below will apply to the fall show, and will be updated later this year.
- 85 local, regional and national numismatic dealer booths.
- A dealer list and map are posted at the show.
The 2019 dealer list is available as a separate HTML webpage.
- ANACS (grading service) was at the show in 2019, and was expected to attend again in 2020, but will now offer a special online submission form. Note: ANACS accepts submissions but a grader is not present at PNNA shows.
- Public show hours: Friday Noon – 7 PM, Saturday 10 AM – 6 PM, Sunday 10 AM – 4 PM.
- Admission $2.00 per day, $5.00 for all three days. Children 12 and under are free.
- “Early Bird” admission (9 AM Fri/Sat/Sun) is $30.00.
- Plenty of free off-street parking. – See the driving directions.
- Located just 10 minutes from SeaTac Airport and 20 minutes from downtown Seattle.
- Free sample copies of The Nor’wester are normally available at the show. See 2020 2nd Quarter edition of The Nor’wester online.
- Educational Numismatic Theater presentations and meetings are normally held on Saturday. Continuing Education Volunteers Wanted – See the education committee page.
- Outstanding competitive collector exhibits.
- Young Numismatist (YN) treasure hunt is normally offered on Saturday and Sunday, as part of youth and family activities. See Young Numismatist (YN) program information.
- Boy and Girl Scout programs will be offered again in 2020 (but now at the fall show) – See scouting page.
- Hourly door prizes. (Prizes are mailed to winners not present.)
- “Squished” or elongated cents will be available as souvenirs, thanks to the PNNA’s popular machine!
Dealers – PNNA Tukwila bourse application (2020).