See special feature, “Who were the original Nor’westers?”
The PNNA newsletter, The Nor’wester, is published quarterly. The Nor’wester is edited/published by Eric Holcomb and mailed by Danny Bisgaard.
See Nor’wester online editions. Editions of The Nor’wester from 1997 to date are available to view as PDF files.
Much of the content of The Nor’wester is also available separately on this web site. See:
- Awards (Everett, Nystrom, Presidential, National Coin Week, etc.)
- Conventions: Tukwila (spring) | Tukwila & Portland (fall)
- Officers & Board / Nominations / Elections
- PNNA President’s Message
- Scholarship page
- Washington State (Puyallup) Fair
- Website news (summary of past-year news appearing on the homepage) – See summaries by decade and year under “News”
- Young Numismatists (YN) | Scouting
Deadline for submission of material for The Nor’wester (unless otherwise announced):
- December 15 for the 1st Quarter edition (now the Boeing show special edition, effective Dec. 2017 for Jan. 2018 1st Q edition)
- February 15 for the 2nd Quarter Tukwila convention special edition (a later deadline may be announced if the convention is in April)
- June 15 for the 3rd Quarter edition (now the Washington State Fair special edition, effective 2018)
- September 15 for the 4th Quarter (fall) convention special edition
Please contact the editor (see above) for print advertising rates. The most common rates per issue are $35 for a half-page, or $60 for a full-page. Higher rates apply to the back cover and center spread.
Advertising rates on this website (per year) for PNNA members are:
1-line web site listing on member links page — Free
$10.00 (business card size display ad on the sponsors page)
Non-members: please add $10.00 for annual dues.
Send ad copy to Eric Holcomb, and payment to PNNA treasurer Scott Loos, PO Box 2210, North Bend, WA 98045. Ad invoices will be sent either at the beginning of the year, or at about the same time each quarterly issue is published, and may be paid via mail, via PayPal (invoice on request), or at the PNNA annual shows/conventions.
Classified advertising appears only in The Nor’wester (not separately on the website). Business card size display ads of a general nature (i.e., not listing a specific numismatic item or items) are available on the pnna.org sponsors page for $10.00 annually to PNNA members.