Another great year! 2018 was another great year for the PNNA, with the usual conventions in Tukwila and Portland, plus other activities including a seminar in Portland.
- PNNA-Willamette Coin Club 14th Annual Fall Convention & Coin Show
October 19-21, 2018 in Portland, OR (Dealer/exhibitor setup on Oct. 19)
- Coin Grading, Problem Coins & Conservation (ANA/PNNA Seminar)
October 18-19, 2018 in Portland, OR
- Washington State (Puyallup) Fair
Official Fair website | PNNA Fair page (on new website)
August 31-September 23, 2018 except Tuesdays and 9/5; PNNA booth in Hobby Hall. No volunteer is knowledgeable about all aspects of numismatics – if your question wasn’t answered or if you were unable to attend the Fair, please e-mail your question to email@example.com.
- ANA World’s Fair of Money
August 14-18, 2018 in Philadelphia, PA. See a report.
- ANA Summer Seminar
June 16-28, 2018 in Colorado Springs, Colorado (pre-registration/tuition required to take courses).
- ANA National Coin Week
April 15-21, 2018 Theme: “Connecting Cultures: From Many, One.”
- PNNA Convention (69th Annual)
March 16-18, 2018 in Tukwila, WA
- ANA National Money Show
March 8-10, 2018 in Irving, TX
Mailing dates (all 2018) are for PNNA members subscribed to paper copies.
- Fall Convention Edition!
The 4th Quarter 2018 16-page fall convention edition of The Nor’wester was mailed by about Oct. 10.
- Fair Edition!
The 3rd Quarter 2018 16-page Washington State Fair edition of The Nor’wester was mailed as of Aug. 11.
- Spring Convention Edition!
The 2nd Quarter 2018 16-page convention edition of The Nor’wester was mailed on Mar. 5.
- Boeing Coin Show Edition!
The 1st Quarter 2018 16-page edition of The Nor’wester was mailed on Jan. 8.
- See the online editions page for the newsletters listed above and previous editions.
- In Memoriam – We regret to announce the death in September of longtime PNNA Honorary Life Member and former editor Del Cushing. More details were reported in The Nor’wester.
- PNNA Scholarships – Applications for ANA Summer Seminar scholarships were due Feb. 15 – see the 1st Quarter Nor’wester. The winners for 2018 were announced.
- A new privacy and data usage policy was approved in 2018.