The 2nd Quarter 2023 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is available online at https://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2023_Q2.pdf.
As announced last year, there will be only two main editions of The Nor’wester each year, for the spring convention and the fall coin show. This is one of those editions, and is 24 pages in full color!
Summary of 2nd Quarter content:
- PNNA President’s message by Ed Fischer.
- PNNA Convention welcome message by Kevin Charboneau.
- Other PNNA news including about the Washington State (Puyallup) Fair, PNNA exhibits and PNNA awards.
- A feature article by Tom Sparks about “The Short Snorter of Major General Clayton L. Bissell,” which was on display at the Phoenix ANA National Money Show.
- Two interesting short articles by Adhitri S., a YN from Indiana.
Back issues of The Nor’wester are also available at https://www.pnna.org/wp/news/the-norwester/norwester-online/. Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA!