The 4th Quarter 2023 fall coin show edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is available online at https://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2023_Q4.pdf.
As announced last year, there are only two main editions of The Nor’wester each year, for the spring convention and the fall coin show. This is one of the main 24-page editions, and plenty of paper color copies will be available at the PNNA’s fall coin show in Tukwila, Oct. 6-8.
Summary of 4th Quarter content:
- PNNA President’s message by Ed Fischer.
- PNNA fall coin show welcome message by the show chairman.
- A brief PNNA spring convention report and other news.
- Token & Medal articles by Kevin Akin and James Bard.
- “Eric visits Carson City” story by editor Eric Holcomb.
- Various dealer advertisements. Please visit some of our dealers at the show!
Back issues of The Nor’wester are also available at https://www.pnna.org/wp/news/the-norwester/norwester-online/. Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA!