The 3rd Quarter 2019 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is now available online at http://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2019_Q3.pdf. This is a 16-page special edition with eight color pages, produced for the upcoming Washington State Fair in Puyallup. This is the second year that the PNNA has produced a special edition for the Fair, and its issuance is the reason for delaying the 3rd Q edition by one month.
Here’s a summary of the contents:
- Welcome to Puyallup message by PNNA Fair Chairman Rick Schulz.
- PNNA President’s message by James Reinders.
- A report on the PNNA 70th Annual Convention, March 15-17, 2019 at the Tukwila Community Center.
- Interesting feature articles and presentations:
- “U.S. Currency Treasury Seal Colors,” by Anthony (Tony) Kalt.
- “Apollo 11 Medals,” by Eric Holcomb. This is part of a collector exhibit which will be shown at the upcoming ANA World’s Fair of Money. More information will be available this fall.
- A summary of PNNA and ANA news available online.
- An event calendar and Washington coin club list.
- There are no advertisements in this issue, which allowed more room for the feature articles!
Note that free paper copies of this special edition will be available at the Fair. Visit the PNNA booth in the Pavilion from Sept. 11 to 22.
Back issues are also available at http://www.pnna.org/news/norwester_online.html.
Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA, and we hope to see you in Puyallup.