The 4th Quarter 2019 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is available online at http://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2019_Q4.pdf.
This is a 16-page fall convention special edition with eight color pages, similar to the spring convention special edition that has been published for a number of years. Here’s a summary of the contents:
- Important information about the upcoming annual PNNA/WCC convention in Portland (Nov. 1-3), including a welcome message by General Chairman Ed Fischer.
- PNNA President’s message by James Reinders.
- An interesting feature article, “U.S. Gold “Half Dollars” – Where Are They Now?” by Mark Benvenuto.
- Two articles about ANA Summer Seminar by the PNNA scholarship recipients. Both were very creative!
- Advertisements by ANACS, Heritage Auctions and local PNNA dealers.
Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA, and we’ll hopefully see you in Portland!