The 3rd Quarter 2020 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is now available online at https://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2020_Q3.pdf.
Normally this would be the Washington State (Puyallup) Fair special edition, however, due to the cancellation of this year’s Fair, it’s a smaller 6-page regular edition. These pages were printed in black & white for mailing to members receiving paper copies, but you can view the pages in color online. Here’s a summary of the contents:
- PNNA President’s message by Ed Fischer.
- News about the Fair, about the PNNA and Willamette fall coin shows, about PNNA annual awards, and about collector exhibits.
- Links to a few classic articles recently reformatted as PDF files on the PNNA website.
- An interesting article, “Errors in the Description!” by PNNA Life Member Joe McCarthy.
- Another interesting article, “Why Not Some Dime Re-Design?” by Mark Benvenuto.
- An advertisement for the Inland Empire Coin Show, Aug. 22-23 in Post Falls, Idaho, which is one of the few coin shows still scheduled to take place in person (presumably with some precautions).
Back issues are also available at https://www.pnna.org/wp/news/the-norwester/norwester-online/.
Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA!