The 1st Quarter 2023 edition of the PNNA’s publication, The Nor’wester, is now available online at https://pnna.org/news/pdf/PNNAnews2023_Q1.pdf.
As announced last year, there will be only two main editions of The Nor’wester each year, for the spring convention and the fall coin show. The other two editions will be smaller like this edition. This change will allow the two main editions to have more pages, more articles and stories, more photos, and additional dealer ads if requested.
Summary of 1st Quarter content:
- PNNA President’s message by Ed Fischer.
- Other PNNA news including brief mentions of the Washington State (Puyallup) Fair, the spring convention in Tukwila, collector exhibits and annual awards.
- Two interesting one-page articles by Kevin Charboneau, and a short article by James Bard.
- PNNA scholarship application for ANA Summer Seminar 2023.
- A flyer for the BECC Coin Show, Jan. 21-22 in Kent, Wash.
Back issues of The Nor’wester are also available at https://www.pnna.org/wp/news/the-norwester/norwester-online/. Once again, thank you for your interest in the PNNA!